Degree Progress Report
The Degree Progress Report (DPR) is an online self-serve tool that allows you to track your progress toward completion of degree requirements. The generated report will:
- List course work completed at KU and at other schools from which you submitted official transcripts
- List course work currently in progress
- Place course work into degree requirement sections
- Identify KU school requirements you still need to satisfy to graduate
- Log in to the myKU Portal with your KU Online ID and password.
- (If you are an adviser, follow this step. If you are a student, go to Step 3) Type the student's name or KU student identification number in the search box and select Search. Once in the student's record, select the Academics tab along the top, and then select the Generate DPR button.
- Select the Academics tab along the top, then select the Generate DPR button.
- Select the Academics tab along the top.
- There is a "Print Advising Report" button on the lower left-hand corner of the page. You can select it to download a PDF report that contains all the classes you’ve taken at and transferred to KU, test scores, KU GPA’s, and other helpful information. (Make sure you have pop-ups enabled for this website.) NOTE: Only your KU GPA will display on this report. Any KU + Transfer GPA’s will be available in your DPR.
To create your DPR with a different major, select "Create a new degree progress report for a What-If new field of study" and select the "Generate Report" button. This will not change your major. It will only provide you with information.
Use DPR to monitor your progress and prepare for meetings with your academic adviser. Always consult your adviser before finalizing any decisions related to your academic plan. The DPR is for tracking your academic progress only and is not an official document.