Once you have been notified by email that the training course you registered for is available on Canvas, follow the steps below to take your course:
- Login to Canvas using your KU Online ID and password.
- Select the training course under My Announcements.
- From the Announcements page, select the Courses tab located in the upper-left corner.
- Under Course List, select the training course.
- Select the blue Assignments menu button on the left side of the page.
- Once you have completed the training course successfully, you will receive a letter in campus mail with your administrative Enroll & Pay login information.
- If for any reason you are unable to complete the course successfully, you will need to contact the person located at the bottom of your online registration.
- A manual of the course can be found in the Staff User Guides.
You receive an account in the KULC Canvas system, so you should be able to use your KU Online ID and password to login.
If for any reason you do not know your KU Online ID and password, please visit MyIdentity to retrieve your information.