Policy & Access Definitions
- All access is granted through an approval process and may require completion of training before assignment.
- Users are granted minimum access for job requirements.
- Access is automatically removed when users transfer departments or leave the University.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
No access is granted to the system without successful completion of FERPA training. Users may be required to take FERPA again annually or after transferring to a new department. If training is not completed access will be denied or removed.
- University procedures and contact information for handling the federal regulation FERPA protected information.
- U.S. Department of Education site
Enroll & Pay Basics
Sign-on, changing password, icons, user defaults, navigation, searches, favorites, and academic structure.
Student Information (view-only access)
- Student Information 1 - Student demographic information, schedule of classes & catalog, and student schedules. (Does not include grades or GPA).
- Student Information 2 - Level 1 access plus class and grade rosters, instructor schedules, and class permission numbers.
- Student Information 3 - Level 2 with additional student academic information, such as grades, GPA, and transfer credit.
- Adding and releasing Service Indicators (holds) by academic advisors and university administrative staff.
Class Permission Numbers
- Creation of class permission numbers by staff in academic departments.
- Maintaining student groups for university departments.
Plans & Sub-Plans
- Access to update a student's major by selected university administrative staff.
See also Resources
Student Self-Service View
- View financials student self-service information for faculty, staff, and student employees.
- View tuition and customer accounts for faculty, staff and student employees.
Student Financials Post
- Posting to Account - Includes information on placing debits and credits on a student account.