Once you have been notified by email that the training course you registered for is available on Blackboard, follow the steps below to take your course:
- Login to Blackboard using your KU Online ID and password.
- Click on the training course under My Announcements.
- From the Announcements page, click on the Courses tab located in the upper-left corner.
- Under Course List, click on the training course.
- Click on the blue Assignments menu button on the left side of the page.
- Once you have completed the training course successfully, you will receive a letter in campus mail with your adminstrative Enroll & Pay login information.
- If for any reason you are unable to complete the course successfully, you will need to contact the person located at the bottom of your online registration.
- A manual of the course can be found in the Staff How-Tos.
KUMC Staff: you receive an account in the KULC Blackboard system, so you should be able to use your KU Online ID and password to login.
If for any reason you do not know your KU Online ID and password, please visit https://myidentity.ku.edu/setup/login to retrieve your information.