Student Search Help
The Student Search supports searches by:
- First name
- Last name
- SAKU Student ID (7-digit, aka "Emplid", current ID in Enroll & Pay)
- SRIS Student ID (6-digit, aka "Campus ID")
- Student ID must be an exact match or no results will be returned.
- Name searches can be by first name, by last name, or both.
- Name searches are not case-sensitive.
- Partial names are allowed, with a minimum of two letters per name.
- The partial name search is a "name begins with..." search.
- First and last names may be entered in any order.
- SAKU Student ID
- Full name
- Program (e.g. "Liberal Arts Undergraduate" or "Engineering Graduate")
- FERPA hold indication
- Any student with a FERPA hold must grant explicit access to the student record via the login screen.
- Students and advisers are grouped: KU Medical Center and Non-KU Med. Only KUMC advisers can see KUMC students' records and likewise for non-KUMC. If a student has multiple careers, one at KUMC and one not, then advisers in both groups will be able to see that student's record.