Online Change of Grade
Grade Change Timelines
Online grade changes will be accepted for up to a year after the term ends. For example the Fall 2007 will be accepted through December 31, 2008.
Future cutoff dates for the terms will be:
- May 31 for the previous Spring Semester
- July 31 for the previous Summer Semester
- December 31 for the previous Fall Semester
Once these dates have passed the grades on the roster will be grayed out and instructors will need to submit a paper Change of Grade form with the appropriate signatures.
Weekly reports will be sent to Schools/College and Departments as notification of grade changes that have occurred during the past week.
Online Grade Change will not be active for following exceptions:
- Student has graduated
- The current grade is a P (progress)
- Student is withdrawn from the class
- Credit/No Credit (with the exception of the Law School)
In the above situations the grade on the roster will be grayed out and instructors will need to submit a paper Change of Grade form with the appropriate signatures.
Please see the PDF below for instructions on posting your online grade change.